For its first 18 years of existence, QDP’s ISO 9001-based quality system ensured product quality from beginning to end of the manufacturing process. Stew McElhone, President of QDP, as an accredited ISO Lead Auditor, was instrumental in the setup and maintenance of the original Quality System. Because of this, QDP was able to achieve ISO 9001:2008 Certification in nine months, from onset to final audit.
UPDATE: QDP is now ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Incoming inspection of raw materials
- Work in Process inspection (WIP)
- Lot Acceptance Testing (LAT)
- Integrated video inspection system
- Inspection conducted under a Class 10,000 Laminar Flow Hood
Testing (Peel Adhesion)
Clean Room Manufacturing is Available
Where required, QDP has capability of manufacturing in controlled Class 10,000 (ISO Class 6) Clean Room Environments, utilizing both Softwall Clean Rooms for larger operations and Laminar Flow Hoods for smaller processes.